2009 gta meets

Sorry for not being clearer .

The west end ( Mississauga )Tim Horton's meet is on west of Mavis on the North side of Britannia (401/Mavis) directly across from the home depot .

The east end (Scarborough) meet is Kennedy /401 Tim Horton's behind the Rona on William Kitchen road .

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have a West end meet tommorow night (Thursday) the 11th at Tim Horton's (Terry Fox/ Brittania )if your in the area or feel like a drive , swing by.

it starts at about 8 but most are fashionably late. :)

• 2 weeks later...

This Saturday the 27th is the east end meet in Scarborough , Kennedy / 401 Tim Horton's .

Feel free to swing by after 8pm as the weather should be real nice.

BTW on a side note i am planning to hold a dent clinic meet in Mississauga in the next few weeks. It should be $120 for your whole car to be dent free . I have been doing these meets for 4 years now and it usually is the one not to miss as it books early since it is less than a 1/3 rd of the price .

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This Thursday at 8pm (more like 9 when people get there) at Tim Horton's across from the home depot Terry fox and Brittania for the west end Mississauga meet .

Also have some LED's if anyone is interested. dome ,door and city lights in 194 .

Also the dent clinic will be October 31st The last Saturday in Mississauga . Location to follow later .

Let me know who is interested.

Need 10 committed then 4-5 possibles for the day.

Price is $120 for a full car depending on the dents ( usually 4-7 dime sized dings) Not hail damage.

See you there.

• 3 weeks later...

Dent clinic meet , for all those interested it will be $120 for a full car minus hail damage.

If interested pm me all of these details as it fills up quick and it is limited in spots.

The first appointment is 10am and it is getting you in right when the car before finishes not the exact time which is usually give or take 15-30 minutes.

So I need to know your (in a PM)

Real name

screen name

cell number

car model and make

number of dents you have

time you want to fit in

Like every year we try and get indoors for winter and meet at shops with food and heat and this years starts at tires 23 on Halloween at 3pm .

It is located 401/Dixie . Take 401 exit south on Dixie rd, 3rd light (Matheson blvd) make a right and 2nd entrance in the plaza for them right beside the first which is stage west.

I will be there at 10 until about 6 as i am organizing a full day event there like we do every year.

There will be no east end meet as those are scrapped for winter , thanks

The running list is

10 Anthony 3 dents

• 2 weeks later...

OK , so here is the updated running list . If you don't see your name I don't have your details in a PM .

Remember the meet is at 3pm with food and drinks. Not all 18 and under beverages.

It is just a regular hang out at the shop with food with the majority of people showing around 3-5 but come by anytime . So feel free to come by and bring a friend if you like even your winter beater. Hell I have my snows on my car already.

As you can see , I will double book some hours as some cars are easier than others . So if a time is taken suits you better , let me know.

10 Anthony 3 dents

10 mistanismo 350z 1

11 Michael GS430 5

12 wonjeremy 350z 5

1 G35fromTO G35 1

3 snowby A3 1

5 NoyPi G35 5

Sorry no appointments held until details sent as every year those without info to call them don’t show up and make someone else miss a time they wanted instead.

Maybes , estimate and/or have not PM’d me their details.

t7n7

ONEmike

Schintz

Richard

Kingpin

• 2 weeks later...

Meet reminder , this Thursday .The usual spot Tim Horton's Mavis and Brittania across from the home depot.

As it is 20 outside now you may not need a winter but a fall jacket instead.

Hope to see everyone out with there snows on. So i won't feel so out of place with mine on .

8pm

Meet is tonight (Thursday the 12th of November), starts at 8pm but most show up at 9 and stay till 11-12.

We usually meet on the east side of the building at the entrance to the lot.

Here is the facebook page where i send reminders and location changes , join for a reminder message that i send before it.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_23...id=117971477902