Weathertech Digital Fit Floor Liner

Well I picked these up from Rajuthan (his 400h was written off by his insurance company - Thanks by the way Rajuthan). I gotta say, I'm impressed with these babies. Looks like they'd hold a few litres of water before overflowing - perfect for snow. They fit very well, and the rear mat even has a section that is 'sunken' for lack of a better word, that allows the center console between the front seats to still slide backward if needed. Very cool, highly recommended.

http://www.weathertech.ca/store/mvproduct....7&Year=2006

Well I picked these up from Rajuthan (his 400h was written off by his insurance company - Thanks by the way Rajuthan). I gotta say, I'm impressed with these babies. Looks like they'd hold a few litres of water before overflowing - perfect for snow. They fit very well, and the rear mat even has a section that is 'sunken' for lack of a better word, that allows the center console between the front seats to still slide backward if needed. Very cool, highly recommended.

Do these mats catch onto the gas pedal in anyway?

They were the very first things I got for my '08...and I'm in a lease! They were also the first things I got for our '09 TCH. I had the other soft/rubbery WeatherTechs MATS for my '04 Maxima and they eventually split at the place where my heel rests. These LINERS are very thin, precisely form-fitted and pretty much indestructible.

chand3: you will not have to worry about these LINERS catching on the accelerator pedal. As I said, they are very thin, fit exactly against the sides of the floor and CANNOT move. Not only that, but the OEM floor mat hooks in the carpet fit exactly into holes molded in the LINERS. In fact, it's very difficult to remove them when you need to wash them off or vacuum the carpet floor underneath. However, I'll take that difficulty any day over the potential of slipping. It's just another redundant safety feature.

Hey Lemon,

I ordered them as well and have been using them for the last three weeks. They are just great, I agree. Just a bit expensive to bring to Switzerland via their UK partner..

You mention the central console can be moved? I have never tried it but is there a switch or some lever to slide it backward please? Can you tell me how to do that? :)

Mine just arrived today. My 450h is on order and should be here late next month or early May. I have a set of these in my Avalanche and they're great!

Looking at picking up a pair. What color did you guys get and what color interior do you have? I have the tan/beige interior. I've read the tan mats are actually much darker than pictured on their website and don't match the interior well. Now leaning towards black.

Thanks

Mine are black in a black interior. The other truck has black in a dark grey interior (black carpets tho'). Maybe someone who's seen the tan can provide better info.

HI,

Can anyone say if the cargo liner is the same for the RX350 and RX450h? I would assume so but wanted to make sure. They threw in winter mats when I bought the 450h, but I might want the cargo liner (I still have bad memories of the carpet in my Escape Hybrid always riding up).

Cheers.

Looking at picking up a pair. What color did you guys get and what color interior do you have? I have the tan/beige interior. I've read the tan mats are actually much darker than pictured on their website and don't match the interior well. Now leaning towards black.

Thanks

If you're worried about the tan mat being darker than the interior, the black is much much darker.. :lol:

They are darker than the tan of the vehicle, but not by much. Looks fine in my 400h, which is tan. I had black rubber mats prior, and the black against the tan looked like crap, I thought.

Thanks

If you're worried about the tan mat being darker than the interior, the black is much much darker.. :lol:

They are darker than the tan of the vehicle, but not by much. Looks fine in my 400h, which is tan. I had black rubber mats prior, and the black against the tan looked like crap, I thought.

Thanks Lemon!

Tuba,

I heartily concur with Lemon. I have the beige interior and the tan looks just fine. You wouldn't want them to be too much lighter anyway considering all the crapola that can accumulate there, especially after this past brutal winter here in SE PA.

On an unrelated to Lexus note but related to your username, check out this "SaxoSousaphone":

Thanks

I guess this doesn't help you much but for what it's worth, mine are light grey on a light grey interior. They fully protect but altogether so well integrate that I no longer notice they are there..

enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using these in my 2008 for the last 3 years. They work great, but after 3 winters the sides of the mats aren't as crisp as they used to be. The are folding over into the mat and aren't looking very good imo. They do a great job keeping snow/salt/sand out of the carpet though. I was trying to decide if I wanted to get a new set or switch to the softer model.