Steering Wheel Control Buttons Not Functioning

My 06 RX 400h steering wheel control buttons stopped functioning today. They do not even light up. I do not see any fuse listed on the box for it. Does anybody know of a fuse to check so do not waste my time pulling fuses looking for the right one; or if it even has a fuse. Thanks

Hmm... one of the wires going to the steering wheel must be broken or disconnected somewhere. Since EVERYTHING is out, switch functionality and lights, i am guessing a common ground.

does your horn still work? What about the cruise control buttons? Probably irrelevant but it might be helpful.

There are several wires (maybe 8 or so) that go from beneath the steering column, through this thing called a "clockspring" into the steering wheel and to the left and right controls. The issue could be anywhere in that line.

I unplugged the radio, looking to see if the wires that control the steering wheel buttons had any issues and when I plugged everything back in - walla the buttons now work.?.

Maybe it will help someone else in the future.