I'm New Here!few Questions Please!

It really depends.... there are 3 versions of the 010 Rx350 headlight.

Type A is halogen. No projector.

Type B is HID, without AFS (projector in outer portion of headlight)

Type C is also HID, but has AFS (projector in inner portion of headlight).

Which do you have?

I would also advise against installing any HID kits that might be an issue with your lease...

Well, the only way to get rid of the "yellow" look of halogen bulbs is to go with HID bulbs. And they're not just a simple plug and play switch.

HID bulbs require what's called a "ballast"- it's a 4"x"5"x1" box that is wired between the power source and the bulb, required to ignite the special bulb. And this ballast needs to be attached somewhere. So you'd need to do a LOT of wiring, a lot of cutting of wires, etc.

There are "kits" out there that make it easier, but you still need to worry about locating a good spot for the ballast.

And there's always an issue with glare from replacing a halogen bulb with an HID bulb. See, the halogen reflector units are designed differently than HID bulb units since their focal points are at different locations. Putting one bulb into the others' unit will cause an issue with reflection and cause light to go everywhere, potentially blinding oncoming drivers and not giving you enough light on the road.

Personally i'd buy an OEM (the lexus version) HID headlights, and do the conversion that way. It would give you a very factory look and output.

But since your car is a lease, i doubt Lexus would accept the car back after you've made that type of modification. :(

O....i got it!

do u know what kind of light bulbs using for headlamp and fog light bulbs on my car ??

The answer is in your instruction manual. Here in the US they sell bluer-colour bulbs (also halogen - I assume you do not have HID bulbs), often brighter (higher wattage) than the regular bulbs. This is a relatively easy replacement which can be realtively easily be reversed before returning the car. Many people here install such bulbs and think they are 'cool' (pun intended) even though they often blind the drivers in cars coming in the opposite direction. Good luck!

i just lease 2010 rx 350 for 36 months !and i dont like the yellow headlamp and fog light!

any one know what kind of low beam headlamp and what kind of fog light using for 2010 rx350

High performnace Halogens are usually whiter but not as white as HIDs. If you want to convert to HID, you will need a projector lense. If all you want is a whiter halogen, try PIAA, Sylvania silver star ultra or Hoen, all three are pretty good brands.

do u know any way can get a 4600K-5000K H11??

There are a few tinted Halogen H11 that will put out 4600K to 5000K, but they are so heavily tinted that their light output is very low. Some brands try to compensate foe low output with high wattage, which is a bad idea also, it can cause electrical problem, light housing problem and cause the bulb to have a very short life.

Sylvania silverstar ultra will last longer than most high performance bulb, but they are more like 3500k in my opinion. To get a true 5000K output and good lumens, you will need to convert to a projector HID light.

do u know any way can get a 4600K-5000K H11??

There are a few tinted Halogen H11 that will put out 4600K to 5000K, but they are so heavily tinted that their light output is very low. Some brands try to compensate foe low output with high wattage, which is a bad idea also, it can cause electrical problem, light housing problem and cause the bulb to have a very short life.

Sylvania silverstar ultra will last longer than most high performance bulb, but they are more like 3500k in my opinion. To get a true 5000K output and good lumens, you will need to convert to a projector HID light.

+1 <_<

Philips makes a very good bulb, dont expect those to be 4300K though. It will be whiter than the owm halogen, but it will not be as white or as bright as a real HID headlight. It will also have a short life than the factory bulb. As long as you know what to expect, those bulbs are pretty good for what it is.

• 2 weeks later...

just change 6000K Halogen lo

Those looks good, are they the Philips bulbs? halogens never look as white as HID. To me, that low beam look like maybe 5000K and the fog 3000K. The biggest problem with those buld is visibility when its raining.