How To Replace Floodlights?

I recently had my 2003 Lexus GS300 fixed after an accident and when I got home I noticed it had yellow floodlights. Weeeeell, I never noticed that before but since I can't prove it after speaking with them I let it alone. Maybe it did have yellow floodlights; I just never noticed. Any way, I want to change them out to regular lights that match the headlights.

1. How hard is it to change out the floodlights on a 2003 Lexus GS300?

2. How do you do it?

3. What tools, etc.. would I need?

I recently had my 2003 Lexus GS300 fixed after an accident and when I got home I noticed it had yellow floodlights. Weeeeell, I never noticed that before but since I can't prove it after speaking with them I let it alone. Maybe it did have yellow floodlights; I just never noticed. Any way, I want to change them out to regular lights that match the headlights.

1. How hard is it to change out the floodlights on a 2003 Lexus GS300?

2. How do you do it?

3. What tools, etc.. would I need?

its very easy all you need is a phillips head screwdriver. there are four screws, two on each foglight. the screws are in the front of the foglight

Does your GS have the HID headlights or halogen headlights?

The yellow fogs came with any 99-05 GS300/430 that came with HID. If your GS has the standard halogen lights, they should have standard halogen foglights as well.

Your body shop probably ordered the wrong ones.