Accelerator Pedal

To current owners fo 2010 RX350

Recently, there has been a lot of news around accelerator pedals made by CTS corp on Toyotas. I read on the web that the RX350 manufactured at Cambridge uses the accelerator pedal assembly from CTS where as the ones made in Japan use Denso. I am not sure whether that is true.

I recently ordered a 2010 RX350 and waiting for it to arrive from Canada. I would appreciate if one of you look under the dash and check the manufacturer imprinted on the accelerator pedal assembly in your car and let me know the supplier of that assembly.

Thanks

Recently, there has been a lot of news around accelerator pedals made by CTS corp on Toyotas. I read on the web that the RX350 manufactured at Cambridge uses the accelerator pedal assembly from CTS where as the ones made in Japan use Denso. I am not sure whether that is true.

I recently ordered a 2010 RX350 and waiting for it to arrive from Canada. I would appreciate if one of you look under the dash and check the manufacturer imprinted on the accelerator pedal assembly in your car and let me know the supplier of that assembly.

Thanks

I am not sure if the gas pedal on the new RX is made by CTS, but even if it is, that doesnt mean its the same pedal in the recall.

Thanks

I have a 2010 RX3350 and I recently chatted with a Lexus Rep. who said that they do not use the same components as Toyota. I assume, then, that Denso is used on the RX.

Joel