Exact Location Of Engine Computer?

eds92sc

Hello everyone,

Still in the process of troubleshooting the intermittent no start and stall problem on my 92SC400. My mechanic was finally able to duplicate the problem, but no codes.

Once, it happened at idle while moving forward at less than 5mph. The second time, it was on an onramp when it stalled. The eng won't restart now. It may or may not

be the ECM according to my mechanic, still checking wires, grounds, etc. Where is the ecm exactly? I'm planning on purchasing one off the junkyards for 135 bucks.

Hopefully the ECM I buy won't be bad itself and cause new problems.

Hello everyone,

Still in the process of troubleshooting the intermittent no start and stall problem on my 92SC400. My mechanic was finally able to duplicate the problem, but no codes.

Once, it happened at idle while moving forward at less than 5mph. The second time, it was on an onramp when it stalled. The eng won't restart now. It may or may not

be the ECM according to my mechanic, still checking wires, grounds, etc. Where is the ecm exactly? I'm planning on purchasing one off the junkyards for 135 bucks.

front passenger floorboard

Hello everyone,

front passenger floorboard

Thanks Sean,

You da man.