Just Bought My Sc400. First Mods

omega6485

High stall torque converter, Full tune up, Clean the throttle body, And as mentioned intake and exhaust. If you wanted a monster then you should have went with the 300 and do a turbo swap.

High stall torque converter, Full tune up, Clean the throttle body, And as mentioned intake and exhaust. If you wanted a monster then you should have went with the 300 and do a turbo swap.

thanks man. just got rid of my ls1. on it, i did a tb bypass of the coolant. havent looked on this one though but does this motor have coolant running through the tb?

thanks man. just got rid of my ls1. on it, i did a tb bypass of the coolant. havent looked on this one though but does this motor have coolant running through the tb?

Nope, No coolant through the TB ;)

Nope, No coolant through the TB ;)

ok thanks man