Installing Dvd Headrests

Need some help.

I'm trying to install some dvd headrests aftermarket, does anyone know how to remove the back panels from the front seats to feed the wires for the power, I gather once I take the back off, I'll be able to get the wire to the bottom?

Once at the bottom, I'm not sure which cigerette lighter socket to connect to, car boot or front, which one would be easiest to hide the wire, I was thinking of taking to the front via the central storage box, anyone know to to take that box to get underneath it, or a good way to take it to the back??

Thanks for your help

I don't know if your seatbacks are exactly the same as on the RX400h sold in Europe but the installation instructions for the ICE (In Car Entertainment) system shows how to remove the seat backs on the cars sold over there.

On http://www.lexus-tech.eu , choose "Accessory Installation Manuals" from the General, Owner or Repair drop-down menu.

Then click the "Search AIM" button. Then select your vehcile (RX 400h) and click on Search.

This will give you a list off all the installation manuals. The manual you want is the ICE LHD Installation manual -- click on the little magnifying glass (View File) icon to display the manual.

Edit: If your "Luton" location is the one in the UK, then select the ICE RHD Installation Manual.

I don't know if your seatbacks are exactly the same as on the RX400h sold in Europe but the installation instructions for the ICE (In Car Entertainment) system shows how to remove the seat backs on the cars sold over there.

On http://www.lexus-tech.eu , choose "Accessory Installation Manuals" from the General, Owner or Repair drop-down menu.

Then click the "Search AIM" button. Then select your vehcile (RX 400h) and click on Search.

This will give you a list off all the installation manuals. The manual you want is the ICE LHD Installation manual -- click on the little magnifying glass (View File) icon to display the manual.

Edit: If your "Luton" location is the one in the UK, then select the ICE RHD Installation Manual.

Thank You, just what I was looking for :)