Sc300 Convertible?

someguy

Have you ever thought of how an sc300 would look like topless?

Yeah, I think they made a convertible version of the SC ... it was called the SC430. <_<

Chopping the top off a car is not a trivial act. I remember when the nut-jobs on the BBC Top Gear program attempted to convert a sedan to a convertible and had parts flying off it the first time they drove it on the highway.

If you want a really big opening in the top, a number of companies make large sliding fabric sunroofs -- photo of an example is attached.

Or just find an old Citroen 2CV.

post-2157-1260716833_thumb.jpg

post-2157-1260716880_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I think they made a convertible version of the SC ... it was called the SC430. <_<

Chopping the top off a car is not a trivial act. I remember when the nut-jobs on the BBC Top Gear program attempted to convert a sedan to a convertible and had parts flying off it the first time they drove it on the highway.

If you want a really big opening in the top, a number of companies make large sliding fabric sunroofs -- photo of an example is attached.

The thing is, I was never really that big a fan of the sc430, It looks kinda like a bubble, the look of the 92-2000 sc is timeless, it's an instant classic, It would like nice withoout a roof.

I do remember seeing those episodes of Top Gear, that's what got me thinking about it lol. I remember they chopped the roof off a van and it collapsed it the middle :o

The thing is, I was never really that big a fan of the sc430, It looks kinda like a bubble, the look of the 92-2000 sc is timeless, it's an instant classic, It would like nice withoout a roof.

I do remember seeing those episodes of Top Gear, that's what got me thinking about it lol. I remember they chopped the roof off a van and it collapsed it the middle :o

http://www.motortrend.com/features/archive...ible/index.html

http://www.motortrend.com/features/archive...ible/index.html

wow thanks. It looks great, almost like an aston martin or something.....