00 Es 300 Check Engine, Oil And Battery Lights Are On?

czambesi

I went to start my car on monday to go to work, it started up and then stop. Wouldnt start up again. I had the code for the bank1 series 1 oxy. sensor and went ahead replaced that and checked the battery. battery is good. Car will not start. (even hooked a charger to it as the fast start 75 amps mode to make sure it wasn't battery) it is showing full. When i turn the key I hear a wine from somethng in the engine. I am thinking the furl pump or injector is bad? Anyone else had a similar expirence?

Thanks,

Chris

I went to start my car on monday to go to work, it started up and then stop. Wouldnt start up again. I had the code for the bank1 series 1 oxy. sensor and went ahead replaced that and checked the battery. battery is good. Car will not start. (even hooked a charger to it as the fast start 75 amps mode to make sure it wasn't battery) it is showing full. When i turn the key I hear a wine from somethng in the engine. I am thinking the furl pump or injector is bad? Anyone else had a similar expirence?

Thanks,

Chris

did your bf sugar your tank?

When you turn the key to the start position, all you hear is a whine, no clicking noise? Open the hood and while a friend turns the key to start, stand beside (not in front) of the car. Put your hand on the starter, what do you hear/feel. Does it appear that the starter is turning, but not engaging? That would mean either a problem with the solenoid, or the overrun clutch on the starter. Either way, the next step is to pull the starter. Check the teeth on the flex plate, and then purchase a rebuild.