Back Seat, Speakers

chrs5060

how do you remove the back seat? im thinking i have to remove the back seats to get to the back speakers?

Pull up (kinda hard) on the seat bottom. You might have to unbolt the the bottom seat belt latches(can't remember, i deleted my back seat)before the seat bottom will come all the way out. The "back" part(top)removes by lifting straight up from the bottom. I don't think it has bolts on the seat back part but if it does have any they will be near the bottom and will either be 12mm or 14mm (prolly the 14)Now go have ANOTHER beer! :cheers:

post-106115-1260549348_thumb.jpg

how do you remove the back seat? im thinking i have to remove the back seats to get to the back speakers?

Pull up (kinda hard) on the seat bottom. You might have to unbolt the the bottom seat belt latches(can't remember, i deleted my back seat)before the seat bottom will come all the way out. The "back" part(top)removes by lifting straight up from the bottom. I don't think it has bolts on the seat back part but if it does have any they will be near the bottom and will either be 12mm or 14mm (prolly the 14)Now go have ANOTHER beer! :cheers:

If you have a 3rd brake light(it can be tricky to remove)it comes out by pluuing straight back on it. Next, the rear decklid is held in place by plastic push thingys. The bolts on the speakers are 10mm. Its Friday, PARTY-TIME!!! :cheers:

post-106115-1260549878_thumb.jpg

you can also access the speakers from the back, in the trunk, remove the padding and you will see a gas tank, and then the speakers above them. the amp is also in the back on the right of my SC300.

:huh: true you will be able to "see" the speakers from inside the trunk with all the panels removed, but you can't take them out from the bottom.(they are bolted in from the top) The AMP also comes out from the top(pioneer equipped sc300's)

post-106115-1261061208_thumb.jpg