Need To Sell My Gs If Anyone Is Interested

Okay, soo I have a '99 GS400 that I love, but it turns out there are several things wrong with it that I honestly can't afford to fix so what I'm wondering is if anyone is interested in buying it really cheap or if it's more worth it to sell it for parts. Both of which are sad to me :( but I just can't afford it. It's black with tan interior, tints, pioneer cd player, pop-up lcd screen, dvd player, custom alloy rims, took the spacers out, but you can have em if you want em. Just got it fully detailed, too. I'll include more details later about the car and what's wrong with it if anyone's interested. I'm in New York City so if anyone's in the boroughs or the tri-state area it's not a far trip. Thanks

ohhh man that sucks.... sorry to hear about that....exactly whats wrong with it?

Needs a new charcoal canister, something with the ABS...I can't even remember everything, lol. I have to get the statement from Lexus so I can look over everything again. So lame. Do you think it would be better to part it?

well first of all find out the value of the car which you can go to www.kbb.com, then look around and see how much your car's is worth by looking at some other similar postings. However, I do think it be better if you sold the car as a whole rather then parting it out. But Lexus parts are hard to find and dealer prices are outrages....so either way you I dont think you'll be disappointed. Good Luck!