Possible Rx400h Purchase

We bought our 2006 RX400h in April of 2005 (one of the first groups of buyers in San Diego). Since then, it has not had any problems at all and ranks as the most reliable vehicle we have ever owned. Over here in the US, the power tailgate is a standard feature. I believe there was one recall about a steering component and a wheel alignment was done afterwards (both, free of charge). One person had an inverter coolant leak, which was noticable after removing the right side engine cover.

That's all I can think of for now. Perhaps others will come up with something else, but honestly, these are extremely reliable vehicles.

Excellent, I've got a Range Rover at the moment and it's been an absolute joke. Cheers.

Another thing I will ask, does anyone have a link to a good decent review on them on YouTube or the likes? Under full acceleration does all 4 of the engines work together? Up to what MPH do the electric engines work to & what range can you achieve JUST on electricity only?

Cheers.

Excellent, I've got a Range Rover at the moment and it's been an absolute joke. Cheers.

Another thing I will ask, does anyone have a link to a good decent review on them on YouTube or the likes? Under full acceleration does all 4 of the engines work together? Up to what MPH do the electric engines work to & what range can you achieve JUST on electricity only?

Cheers.

Under full acceleration, the front & rear batteries, and the engine work together seamlessly. I notice the vehicle does not come with the 7" multi-information display and navigation system screen so I guess you don't get to view the Energy Monitor screen like we do in AUS. Google for lexus hybrid energy monitor' and you know what I mean. The electric tailgate comes standard as well on our RX Hybrid.

I've been able to cruise up to 35-40km on electric power if I go easy on the pedal in shopping carparks. Just not sure about range though.