Exhaust Recommendations?

Need some advice on an exhaust system: I'm considering either the Tanabe Medallion or Borla cat back systems. I want the deep tone at idle but don't want it too loud at full throttle or highway cruising. Does anyone have any experience with the two systems that could advise?? FH>

Need some advice on an exhaust system: I'm considering either the Tanabe Medallion or Borla cat back systems. I want the deep tone at idle but don't want it too loud at full throttle or highway cruising. Does anyone have any experience with the two systems that could advise?? FH>

i have the tanabe medallion on my 02 gs300. i am pleased with the sound. there is a noticeable difference under acceleration, but on the highway cruising, the sound is minimal. i am most pleased with the performance gain i got from the system along with the srt intake i have installed. i also installed a different b-pipe, so my overall performance differances will differ from yours.