Part Number

JWhite

Does anyone know the part number for the lower oil pan on a 95 LS400? I think 95 through 97 are the same. Toyota said Lexus makes thoes numbers had to get so you have to buy from them. Parts man at Toyota said with a part number for the pan he could look it up and possiably save me money by ordering it through them.

Here is an excellent website for finding part numbers and even for seeing how components fit together ... this page shows your oil pan: http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_U_1995_LEXU...EPGKA_1105.html

I tried that website for a serpentine belt for my 98 LS at my local Toyota dealer. When I gave them the p/n from the website, they said it did not have enough digits and

could not match it. Bummer :angry:

I tried that website for a serpentine belt for my 98 LS at my local Toyota dealer. When I gave them the p/n from the website, they said it did not have enough digits and

could not match it. Bummer :angry:

I have yet to find a Toyota dealership parts department dealer that has access to the Lexus parts catalog. At least there are plenty of on-line discount Lexus parts sellers.

I have yet to find a Toyota dealership parts department dealer that has access to the Lexus parts catalog. At least there are plenty of on-line discount Lexus parts sellers.

Yes, the Toyota parts guy told me the same. Apparently, they (Lexus) purposely keep the Toyota dealerships in the dark as concerns Lexus/Toyota parts crossing.