Tire Pressure Sensor

For no reason that I can tell the light goes on , I check the pressures, all good, reset it , seems OK for now, any ideas why it might have gone on? What is the values (pSI) it actually responds to?

For no reason that I can tell the light goes on , I check the pressures, all good, reset it , seems OK for now, any ideas why it might have gone on? What is the values (pSI) it actually responds to?

I have an 09RX350. The maunal implies that he reset sets the warning to trigger at or slightly below the psi at which the ties are at when the reset is initiated. Have you checked your spare?

It's almost always the spare ...and sometimes spare really needs to be inflated much higher than the recommended psi's of the other 4 tires....