Service Sc 300

tedd930

• 2 weeks later...

My advice id try Craigslist i know your probably raising an eye brow and goin WHAT!?!? but with unemployement being at a record high and you living in such a big area id go to craigslist.org under the auto services section and post an add looking for some one experienced with lexus cars chances are your goin to get an ASE certified mechanic that was laid of from a big dealer ship that is looking for work and with do the work for fraction of the cost the lexus dealer will charge you, i dont know about ft lauderdale but in atlanta we have tons of mobile mechanics that come to you and remarkably they are less expensive than jumping in the car and driving down to a shop and waitting for hours and being imobilized and then gettin hit with a huge bill, if your looking for parts as well a safe bet is also craigslist you will find some good parts cars instead takin a chance on odering a part the dealer "has a feeling is the problem" only to find out not only does it not fix the problem and they have to hit you up for labor cost but you have to order another new shiny expensive part and if it dosnt fix it guess what roll again