Changed My Tranny Mount Today!

RandySC400

Some pictures would be aplausiable, some one says the tranny mount might cause's the humming sound during the ride at certain speed and mine ls430 has it ;(

Unbelievable best $46.00 I've ever spent!!! Mine was broke in 2 peices!!! The ride is simply amazing!!! Doing the motor mounts next!! Very excited and it was so easy!!!

it elimated a humming noise , viberations, loud clunks going over bumps n pot holes and it seems to shift tighter too... no pictures are needed. If you jack up your car and put it on jack stands... you will see a 2' mini cross member that is held on by 4 14mm bolts in the center of that cross member is 4 12mm bolts that bolt into the trannymount...just make sure that you jack up the tranny an inch or to before taking out ur crossmember bolts!!! oncce the crossmember is off you have 4 12mm bolts that hold the mount to the tranny!!! very easy and inexpensive i got my tranny mount at mybushings.com and i got 10% off for being a first time customer!!!