New Tires Rx400h 2006

Can anyone recommend a good tire replacement for the OEM tires on my 2006 RX 400H?

Currently, I have 235/55 18 Goodyear RSA's. The other factory OEM was the Michelin MXV4 S8. I am not crazy about either and am looking for a good all season replacement.

Happy to hear about other tires people have placed on their vehicle.

Thanks,

Brian

Can anyone recommend a good tire replacement for the OEM tires on my 2006 RX 400H?

Currently, I have 235/55 18 Goodyear RSA's. The other factory OEM was the Michelin MXV4 S8. I am not crazy about either and am looking for a good all season replacement.

Happy to hear about other tires people have placed on their vehicle.

Thanks,

Brian

Welcome Brian,

Don't know about your search ... the most recent threat is only maybe 22 posts below this one:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=59420

:P

Personally we like our Michelin energy treads ... but to e/ his own. !Removed! luck!

I just put on some Nitto NT420S from discounttiredirect.com

255/55/18

Wow what a tire! Aggressive tread, excellent in rain, sticky, and they give the 400h a nice overall look!

However, do not expect them to be as quiet as the Michelins. You get a little road noise...but not enough to justify the BIG MONEY you would spend on other tires!

We have many, many miles on our Bridgestone Alenzas and they have to be the best all-season tires we've ever had. We have the stock size and inflate to 35 psi. At $600/set of 4, they are well-priced.