Doesn't Seem To Be Much Help On Here..

Seems that there are lots of questions on here and few answers.

Is this a new site forum?

If the question is "Is this a new site forum?", the answer is "no", and now there are as many questions but one more answer.

Seems that there are lots of questions on here and few answers.

Is this a new site forum?

i was wondering the same thing but maybe we have to give it more time.

are there any other lexus forums?

Since you're new to this forum and it seems, to forums in general, I suggest some browsing and if you have a particular question, some searching. Common questions that are posted ad nauseum and have been answered are often ignored for that reason. The information is readily available. Certainly visit the other forums where you'll find virtually the same response. Whether about cars or blowing bubbles, this is basically how most forums work.

It seems that the people who own these vehicles tend to buy or lease them brand new and can either bring them back to the dealer for warranty work or if they are used can usually afford to pay a mechanic to fix the problems. Lexus drivers are not really DIY individuals. That and these cars really do not have any major problems unless they are a 15+ year old car with a ton of miles, which I'm sure your car falls under that category. You buy a cheap car old car, your only going to have expensive problems. You will have to be patient to get answers on this forum.

Nacmias....It seems to me that when any vehicle is first purchased, from a dealer, it is brand new (ie new meaning less than 25 miles ) and not necessarily a lexus....duh!

There are scores of DIY Lexus owner/fanatics.....read the threads

There are tons of major problems with these cars... read the threads

There is no better ride when it is running right.

Remember the words of Bennett Cerf the noted wit, "generalizations aren t worth a damn"