Rx330 Broken Navigation Touch Screen

MarkS63

• 1 month later...

"Dcfish, Maybe you can help, I have a cracked nav screen on a 2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited - nrosen@optonline.com...thanks"

I am looking into this for you cool.gif Welcome to the club cheers.gif

I have a bad temper and punched the factory GPS on my 2007 Toyota Hybrid Highlander. Needless to say, I think I need a new screen. Can you help please? seanavent at gmail.com

• 4 months later...
I bumped and cracked the touch screen/display on my 2004 RX330. The LCD screen still displays/works, but the touch screen is cracked and does not respond to touch. Can anyone help with how to repair this?

The Toyota part number for the module is 86110-48110 (which includes the vents, clock, etc. My local (Dallas) Lexus dealer quoted $7,486.88 for the part with tax.... the nav option was only $2200 when I bought the car. They also told me that if the screen were not cracked they could exchange it for a rebuilt module for $2000.00.

While I look for a used one, has anyone tried to replace the lcd and touch screens?

There have been several posts about cracked screens. Please let me know how you repaired yours.

Thanks!

I have replacement screens if interested, Leave your email or PM me.

Hi Dcfish,

Can you get anymore of the replacement screens for the 2004 lexus rx330 navigation touch screens? Mine is cracked, but the unit still works. I can be reached at studio@ambiance-designs.com. Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

DC Fish or ANYBODY who can help. I'm desperate. I'm having the same problems as other people. The touch screen doesn't respond to anything, but I know the system is working because when I press the other buttons, the screen changes. I'm thinking I need to buy a new screen too. I have a 2007 IS 250. Please email at hjunglee818@hotmail.com for information on how to contact whoever can help. Also, is it easy to change the screen?

hlee

Is there anyone else that can help with a cracked navigation screen. I've made numerous Attempts to contact dcfish but he doesn't respond. Thanks.

Shawn774, I'm right here cheers.gif

Is there anyone else that can help with a cracked navigation screen. I've made numerous Attempts to contact dcfish but he doesn't respond. Thanks.

Shawn774, I'm right here cheers.gif I have sent several emails and they always bounce back. PM me or directly email me please.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi DCfish, although I am a newbie here....but can you help out with a touchscreen replacement for my 2000 LS400 Celsior NAV control/display? Same deal - cracked and touch screen function not working. My email id is hada_r@hotmail.com Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I have the same problem too (put the Garmin GPS on the touch screen) and it doesn't receive touch anymore. please email me if you have the navigation screen part at dlanhtuan2114@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.