New Rx 350 2007 Owner--need Help

Hi fellow lexus owners,

I am a proud owner of a lexus 350 2007 pearl white. I have a mercedes benz amg and i bought this for my wife. I am my wife both love it. We just hope it does not give us much trouble as the benz did.

1.I bought the vehicle yesterday and today while washing it noticed small rust spots on the rear power door underneath the rear windshield ( on the rim just below the glass and also a few spots further down). There are no other rust spots anywhere else. My question is will Lexus cover this under the warranty. The car has 36,000 miles on it currently.

2. Seems like the DVD nav is on it old, where can I buy the new dvd and how easy is it to install?

3. Do any of you guys use regular fuel (87 grade) or use premium (91) ?

4. Any thoughts on synthetic oil, or will regular be fine ?

5. I also found that one of the plastic handles on the vent in dash on the passenger side by the window that controls the direction of airflow is broken, any idea on how to replace and whether I can buy it at a good OEM store, or will i need to go to the stealership ?

Thanks in advance for all your help fellows.

Cheers

DR

Hi fellow lexus owners,

I am a proud owner of a lexus 350 2007 pearl white. I have a mercedes benz amg and i bought this for my wife. I am my wife both love it. We just hope it does not give us much trouble as the benz did.

1.I bought the vehicle yesterday and today while washing it noticed small rust spots on the rear power door underneath the rear windshield ( on the rim just below the glass and also a few spots further down). There are no other rust spots anywhere else. My question is will Lexus cover this under the warranty. The car has 36,000 miles on it currently.

2. Seems like the DVD nav is on it old, where can I buy the new dvd and how easy is it to install?

3. Do any of you guys use regular fuel (87 grade) or use premium (91) ?

4. Any thoughts on synthetic oil, or will regular be fine ?

5. I also found that one of the plastic handles on the vent in dash on the passenger side by the window that controls the direction of airflow is broken, any idea on how to replace and whether I can buy it at a good OEM store, or will i need to go to the stealership ?

Thanks in advance for all your help fellows.

Cheers

DR

Congrats on the new car...

1. Check with Lexus dealership on rust

2. New nav disk is avalable (try Ebay)

3. Use premium

4. Use synthetic

5. OEM is your best bet for replacement