New Car!

i am happy to say i am a proud gs400 owner now! got rid of my 2000 300 and got a black 1998 gs400. iv never drove a 400 befor and wow the difference between the inline and v8 is crazy! i floored it while going 55! and the cars rear wheels lost traction! the sliding icon went off and started beeping. here's a picture for you guys. im so happy with it! i think im the only dood thats 16 who has a 300hp car in my area. OH and only got it for $5800 with 120,000 miles.

and its mine! :D i love how my friends think my mom pulled out a $15,000 loan for me but i bought it with my own money for such a cheap rice :] but mom pitched in 2k shhh

newblack.jpg

the car has black 20" liquids as you can see and black leather interior! oh and i can't forget to mention the tv's behind the head rest's! black edout taighlights and all lexus badges painted black including grill!. brighter bulbs but dont know how many k it s. and i just wired it up for sound system B)

car does need a paint job cause it was baked in the sun so has a brown tint when exposed to light but other then that this car's and dream and i KNOW it will last me till the day i have enough to upgrade to the new gs430's will post more pics soon!

i am happy to say i am a proud gs400 owner now! got rid of my 2000 300 and got a black 1998 gs400. iv never drove a 400 befor and wow the difference between the inline and v8 is crazy! i floored it while going 55! and the cars rear wheels lost traction! the sliding icon went off and started beeping. here's a picture for you guys. im so happy with it! i think im the only dood thats 16 who has a 300hp car in my area. OH and only got it for $5800 with 120,000 miles.

and its mine! :D i love how my friends think my mom pulled out a $15,000 loan for me but i bought it with my own money for such a cheap rice :] but mom pitched in 2k shhh

newblack.jpg

the car has black 20" liquids as you can see and black leather interior! oh and i can't forget to mention the tv's behind the head rest's! black edout taighlights and all lexus badges painted black including grill!. brighter bulbs but dont know how many k it s. and i just wired it up for sound system B)

car does need a paint job cause it was baked in the sun so has a brown tint when exposed to light but other then that this car's and dream and i KNOW it will last me till the day i have enough to upgrade to the new gs430's will post more pics soon!

Congrats on the new whip. I would love to upgrade my 300 to a 400 or a 430 BUT i like having THE only GS like mine in Queens so far. I would love to know how it feels to have a 400(power difference wise). Again, hats off to you to get a car like that a 16. Congrats!!