2010 Up On Lexus.com...

SW03ES

http://www.lexus.com/models/ES/

2010 is up! Looks good. All the photos are just of the '09 Photoshopped, kinda disappointing.

Also no UL availability on the build your own for my zipcode...fully loaded with Nav, etc is just over $40k...lots of car for that.

Also one thing we overlooked, LPS is now accessible from the nav screen...

I'll hit the dealer tomorrow and see if they have one for me to drive...

http://www.lexus.com/models/ES/

Also no UL availability on the build your own for my zipcode...fully loaded with Nav, etc is just over $40k...lots of car for that.

UL only available by special order with a 3 month wait. The shame of it all is you can't get the panoramic roof on any models except for the UL. :(

Really? Did you talk to the dealer?

I know, the panoramic roof and the ML audio.

Thats going to be a expensive option then. You can probably get $3-4k off an ES, if the UL is $44k and it has to be special ordered with a wait...it'll be MSRP probably making it $8k more. I like the UL...but I wouldn't pay $8k more for it...

Really? Did you talk to the dealer?

I know, the panoramic roof and the ML audio.

Thats going to be a expensive option then. You can probably get $3-4k off an ES, if the UL is $44k and it has to be special ordered with a wait...it'll be MSRP probably making it $8k more. I like the UL...but I wouldn't pay $8k more for it...

Spoke to my dealer.........as of yet NO panoramic roof available on any packages except the UL models, on special order. So far, NO ML audio on any of the 2010 ES's delivered to my dealer. (Bay Ridge Lexus). Where did you get your information from? BTW: This holds true for cars delivered to the Wahington D.C. area. ;)

No 2010s at my dealer yet. My salesman was busy with two other customers and I didn't want to bug him with a bunch of questions...

I did sit in an HS250h on the showroom floor. Different. At $44k I'd much rather have a UL ES350.