Loving My Lex

sailwindtwo

I bought a 2005 LS430 and to be honest, I haven't experienced it's ride until recently. I had Falcon tires with probably 10-15k left on them. Problem is they were LOUD!! I replaced with Michelin MXV4 Primacy and WOOOO! What a difference. I priced at 3 different locations locally and went from $ 1257.00 to $ 957.00 out the door with lifetime rotate/balance/road hazard, tax.... Sams Club came through and I gotta say, I am HAPPY. This car with new tires is AWESOME. So smooooth and quiet. Best money I ever spent. Looking forward to road trips to see the Gators play. My Lex is pristine with 48k being an 05 LS430 I spent 23k to get it trading in an 05 ES330 with it's tranny shifting problems. Moonlight Pearl, I love it. :rolleyes:

I bought a 2005 LS430 and to be honest, I haven't experienced it's ride until recently. I had Falcon tires with probably 10-15k left on them. Problem is they were LOUD!! I replaced with Michelin MXV4 Primacy and WOOOO! What a difference. I priced at 3 different locations locally and went from $ 1257.00 to $ 957.00 out the door with lifetime rotate/balance/road hazard, tax.... Sams Club came through and I gotta say, I am HAPPY. This car with new tires is AWESOME. So smooooth and quiet. Best money I ever spent. Looking forward to road trips to see the Gators play. My Lex is pristine with 48k being an 05 LS430 I spent 23k to get it trading in an 05 ES330 with it's tranny shifting problems. Moonlight Pearl, I love it. :rolleyes:

Great to hear...I am planning to add these to my '96 LS in a few weeks.

After hating my tires for about 18 months, they've finally worn down to the point where I can see Lincoln's head - time for new tires! I just submitted my "Click 'n Pull" order from Sam's Club for the 97H rated MXV4. It's on special order - hope it gets here soon! I too have a Moonlight Pearl one (2004) - IMO the best of all the colors.

Hopefully my experience will be as good as yours.