96 Ls400 Drivers Seat

The Dunk

Does anyone know where I can get a good front drivers seat - the leather on drives side is worn through - I dont know if I should replace the seat or get it recovered. I question if the can match the color of the seats. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Bah, if my Coach leather ever goes bad, how will I replace it?!

Don't get me started on "Coach leather".

One of my wife's Coach purses was splitting at a seam about 10 years ago so she sent in it for repair under its lifetime warranty.

Got a letter back from Coach saying that the purse had reached the end of its life! Surprised they didn't say to have a funeral, get a headstone for it and bury it.

The purse was in nice shape, had been treated regularly with leather conditioner, and its surface had developed a nice patina. Seemed odd that Coach would declare their once expensive purse deceased when all it needed was a minor repair.

I had the separated seam on the deceased purse repaired for a few bucks at a shoe repair shop. Don't know if the repairman also shocked the purse back to life. IT'S ALIVE!

Wife's been using the "resurrected" purse for about nine years.

So much for lifetime warranties. Haven't bought any Coach products lately either.

My wife buys Coach purses in Chinatown in NYC. In fact I think she is there right now. They are bootleg but only $35-$50 and they last as long as the real things. They do not come with a liftime warranty though, once you give them the cash, you got it.