Xm Trial Subscription

Hi,

I have not picked up my RX yet, and would the group to share their experience on an easy question: The 3 month trial on XM - does it activate when you make the purchase, or you need to contact XM and activate it? If later, do I have an option so say, do it ANYTIME, or there is a certain time limit. Thanks,

Hi,

I have not picked up my RX yet, and would the group to share their experience on an easy question: The 3 month trial on XM - does it activate when you make the purchase, or you need to contact XM and activate it? If later, do I have an option so say, do it ANYTIME, or there is a certain time limit. Thanks,

I don't know the time limit. Your dealer should be able to tell you. The three month trial will start when you contact XM to activate it. If you already have XM they will just add the 3 months to your contract.

I'm pretty sure the dealer will activate it when you buy the car. I know some people who have bought GM cars that had XM activated upon purchase so I'd assume Lexus dealers would do the same.