2007 Es 350 Noise

kmdlk27

I have a 2007 ES 350 ULT LUX PKG. while driving there is an intermitent rattle/squeak in the back center/passenger side . i checked the sun screen up and in the down position. removed seats,looked under shelf cover. i cannot seem to locate the noise.even checked the muffler heat shield. any suggestions?????? now that i know there is a sound it drives me nuts when i hear it :angry:

Found the location of the sound... it is between the rear reading LED and roof. How do you remove the Rear reading LED/Headliner??????? Does the LED just pop down????

I have a 2007 ES 350 ULT LUX PKG. while driving there is an intermitent rattle/squeak in the back center/passenger side . i checked the sun screen up and in the down position. removed seats,looked under shelf cover. i cannot seem to locate the noise.even checked the muffler heat shield. any suggestions?????? now that i know there is a sound it drives me nuts when i hear it :angry:

Found the location of the sound... it is between the rear reading LED and roof. How do you remove the Rear reading LED/Headliner??????? Does the LED just pop down????

OK I FOUND AND FIXED THE SOUND. between the rear LED and rear of the headliner there is a small black box Appx 3x4. looks like some kind of sensor mayby rollover. seems the metal braket would vibrate against the metal roof, I just bent it down a hair and the irratating sound went away. :D :D If anyone else has this problem I hopes this helps them... :)