I Have A Bottle Of Leather Dye If Someone Wants It

cduluk

Hey guys and gals!

I used to have a 2003 Rx300 and purchased some leather dye from "magicmender.com" to touch up some spots on the seats. I've since traded in the Rx300 and have a bottle of the leather dye left over. Since i don't need it, i thought someone on here might want it?

It matches the tan (only options were tan, black or gray) of all 99-03 Rx300's. It can be airbrushed or dabbed on with a paintbrush or paper towel etc...

The stuff is a PERFECT match and holds up very well. It's water based, can be cleaned up with water. The bottle is 6oz and it's about 90% filled.

For all the mods :D i just want to state i do not intend to make any profits. I am not trying to solicit on the forum, i just thought someone might want it since i don't need it. If this is not allowed, PLEASE do not ban me, just let me know or delete the thread... I am not deliberately trying to break any rules <_<

I am not asking for any money (it's against the forum rules) but if you can pay for shipping it would be REALLY appreciated! It's around $6.00 in the USA through priority mail with delivery confirmation with USPS. If you are in Canada or outside of the US, it would be $12 registered mail.

This bottle is $24.95 from magicmender so hopefully you guys can try this before you buy larger amounts?

The first person to post and say they want it, gets it :) If you want to make a donation to the "shipping fund" :P you can post your paypal address and i'll send you an invoice for the shipping charge, but again, it's OK if you don't. ;)

If you have any questions please ask. If you have any questions about the dye itself, i'll help the best i can, but you can go to magicmender.com for more details. It's really simple to use and works great if you have abrasion marks etc in the leather.

Here are some pictures:

dsc03378g.jpg

dsc03379kqy.jpg

dsc03381p.jpg

dsc03382h.jpg

dsc03388i.jpg

Thanks!