Nav Map And Arrow Problem

jimmyvo

Hello everyone, need some help with my nav map and arrow please. the map displaying is either upside down or backwawk, sidewawk and then the arrow showing backwawk too like the car moving backwawk if you know what i mean , anyone encounter this problem b4, thanks for your input. verson 3.2 or 3.1 it is 04 model though

Hello everyone, need some help with my nav map and arrow please. the map displaying is either upside down or backwawk, sidewawk and then the arrow showing backwawk too like the car moving backwawk if you know what i mean , anyone encounter this problem b4, thanks for your input. verson 3.2 or 3.1 it is 04 model though

Had the same problem as you mentioned. But then I had to bring my truck to the dealer for the clunk fix. When I got the truck back the arrow stayed put and the map orientation is the one that is moving now. The dealer may had reset something on the nav, although they never mentioned it.

I have an 05 with 7.1 maps.

There is a option on your nav that lets you select, arrow pointing north or arrow pointing toward the direction of travel, my guess is that you selected pointing north. I believe the button is on the compass arrow itself on the top right or top left of the screen.

There is nothing wrong with your nav. You have accidentally selected "north up" mode. So no matter which way you are traveling "north" will be at the top of the screen. So only when you are going north will it look right to you. Read your owners manual or get the dealer to change it for you. It's easy, should be a little arrow on the bottom left hand of the screen....just press it a few times.