Advice On Aftermarket Speakers For Sc400

I am totally rebuilding my sound system in my sc4. I was curious about others views on which company produces the best after markets speakers that will fit in the car (4") without any modifications. Also what sub would be best (looking more for bass then the "Gangsta Gangsta" trunk rattling crap) as well as amp to power it with.

Thank you for your time,

DT :cheers:

Update Alright I think I have decided on the Infinity Kappa 4" for the four speakers, 800watt sony xplode(because im a cheap a$$) unless somebody knows a better amp for the price? and for the sub a 12 inch Pioneer 4-Ohm Subwoofer With Shallow Mount Design since 12" subs fit in the stock sub mount.

Yes No? what do you guys think?

I am totally rebuilding my sound system in my sc4. I was curious about others views on which company produces the best after markets speakers that will fit in the car (4") without any modifications. Also what sub would be best (looking more for bass then the "Gangsta Gangsta" trunk rattling crap) as well as amp to power it with.

Thank you for your time,

DT :cheers:

Just revamped my rear deck a couple days ago. Please look down the thread about 5 postings and you will see my findings.