Engine Codes Possible Problems?

lexfourcam

ok well im gonna get the o2's fixed i thought those were the problem. i got the car put back on time and its still on time, it idles perfect, just doesnt go like it should.

With the faults you have it is probably in "limp home mode" this is done as a precaution by the ECU to prevent possible engine damage dont forget to reset the ECU by pulling the fuse to reset after repair ( make a note of any radio codes etc before doing this)

u will need the connectors for the sensors as well, personally i would have had a shop do a diagnostic on the car before i just pulled the trigger on the sensors,u know there are 2 camshaft sensors dont you

ok guys got the o2's fixed and the lean cel code i was gettin went away. now im thinkin the cam position sensor is making it run rich. does anyone have a diy for it? i got the sensor but looks hard to get too, gotta take off a pulley and a few bolts. im changing the one on the passenger side.

if i bought another cam sensor would it fit on the otherside? im pretty sure you're right though python the timings dead on it just got set. wouldnt it throw rpm sensor 1 and 2 if they were both bad?

timing just got set?

whats that mean? explain how ur timing just got set

when i took it into get tranny work done it was off 2 teeth on the passenger cam gear. probably got this done about a month ago. ive got to the sensor, noticed it looked like the actual sensor part got pinched in the cover. cant get it out though not enough clearance.