A Little Tip For You Diy'ers

nc211

If you've gone throught the hassle of removing the wheel, take an extra 30 minutes to clean the inside of the rim. Wash it, then hit it with a Mr. Clean Magic Erasure bar, then put a little polish on it "I like Mother's metal polish myself". I think you'll find this little extra touch really goes a long way to keep the wheels looking good. Plus, it also seems to help with keeping the brake dust off. Just a thought!

And when it's time to replace those brake pads, go with a set of Wagner ThermoQuiet pads. Did the rear brakes of my wife's 2004 RX330 at about 87,000 miles back in March, and will be doing the front brakes of our 2005 Jaguar S-Type by the end of July at about 32,000 miles. Those OEM Jaguar brake pads are the messiest I've ever had to deal with and I'm glad they're almost gone....

The Wagner ThermoQuiet brake pads are indeed whisper-silent and they create almost no dust. Very reasonably-priced and I highly recommend them....