How Many Miles In The First Two Weeks

foxwiz

Just purchased a new IS 250 C on June 24th and as of tonight, July 6th, I have 907 miles on the car (Picked up the car with 10 miles). I was wondering how many miles you put on your new car during the first couple of weeks!

Thanks,

Gary

It depends really. We average about 1000 miles a month on our cars but so far our new BMW 528i probably has only 400 miles the most on the odo and we got her brand new with 14 miles (well it had 8 on it before we test drove it) on May 30, 2009 :cheers:

I put 9000 miles on a brand new Porsche 944 in three weeks. That's a bit over 400 miles per day on average. It was a circular round trip of the country in 1994. Lots of 100+ mph stretches. I know this is a Lexus forum but you asked.

I've put about 2,000 miles on my Rx400h since purchased May 30th, so it's been a little over a month.

It's a little excessive but i love driving it since it's new to me! :) In a few weeks when the love wears off, i won't feel the need to take so many random unnecessary trips :)

• 1 month later...