O2 Sensor Diagram Needed

I need a sensor diagram of the o2 sensors to prove my mechanic he replaced the wrong o2 sensor.

I told him bank1sensor1 was the one by the firewall and he insisted it was the one under the headers in the front,

he erased the cel and it came back the next day with the same code... ugh!

i jus need something to show him that he replaced the wrong sensor...

98 lexus es...

Yes apparently some autoparts stores have the wrong sensor location also. The sensor on the front of the engine is Bank2, The rear next to firewall is Bank 1 sensor 1. The sensor down by the Catalytic converter under the car is Bank 1sensor 2. here is Bank 1, sensor 1

post-12820-1246892188_thumb.jpg

On my 2001 ES300, the bank 2, sensor 1 and the bank 1, sensor 1 have different original part numbers, 89467-41040 and

89467-41030 respectively. But when you cross those two number to Denso part numbers, they both equal Denso number 234-9021. Apparently the only difference is one has a wire about two inches longer than the other. The 234-9021 has the longer wire and can be used for either bank 1 or 2. If your car is the same as mine, you'll be okay as long as the mechanic didn't throw away the good sensor he replaced. Here is a diagram with part numbers for your 1998:

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_U_1998_LEXU....html?hl=89467B