Gs300 Foglight Prob

Can someone tell me how the the whole process of the foglight electronically works, the headlights and every other light work except the foglights, i just bought these new foglights too so im pretty upset, I NEED HELP asap.. :angry:

u check the fuses?

nah, i don't know where the fuses are located, can you tell me where the fuses are so i can see if anything is loose or something, i don't wanna pay for shop fee's right away if i can save a couple dollars :D

u check the fuses?

nah, i don't know where the fuses are located, can you tell me where the fuses are so i can see if anything is loose or something, i don't wanna pay for shop fee's right away if i can save a couple dollars :D

kick panel...drivers side on floor. im 85% sure. have to check my owners manual to be 100% but i think the cover tells u what fuse is what though so try that. if not i will look at owners manual

Yes it is the OEM, everything is stock, so this problem shouldn't be that crazy, but i just don't know what to do.

AND sakatj, can you tell me if its under the car around the drivers side right? so if i just lift my car up with a jack, where would the fuses be? i don't have the manual guys i need the help thanks

okay... its not the fuses, i removed my drivers side kick panel, and everything is good on the fuses... at least those fuses, does anybody else know where else i can check, before goin to a expensive shop to fix this, to help ... theres a rattle in the car, so im guessing something is loose with the foglight connections??

everything is stock, so the answer must be out there somewhere

• 2 weeks later...