Is There Such Thing As A 2009 Rx400h?

Hey guys. Are there any 2009 Rx400h models out there? Or was 2008 the last model year Lexus produced the Rx400h?

I just did an autotrader and ebay search for 2009 Rx400h's, and not a single one??

Jeesh... why would they do that?? They would have had Aug Sept Oct Nov and Dec to make them.

I'm sure there are a lot of buyers out there who would would rather take a new 09 Rx400h vs the 010 Rx350...

I think you might be right. I'm still seeing a lot of 08's BRAND NEW for sale... They're asking for prices in the low 40's though, that's a great deal for a new car considering their stickers read low 50's brand new.

I think you might be right. I'm still seeing a lot of 08's BRAND NEW for sale... They're asking for prices in the low 40's though, that's a great deal for a new car considering their stickers read low 50's brand new.

2008 was the last model year for the RX400h. I just bought a new one the end of May that was made in Japan in November, 2008. At that time there did not seem to many left on the east coast except white or black.

Really?? I guess they produced the 08's even in the 11th month when they usually stop before the 9th...

I guess it made sense for Lexus to do that since they needed more time to make the 010's...

Really?? I guess they produced the 08's even in the 11th month when they usually stop before the 9th...

I guess it made sense for Lexus to do that since they needed more time to make the 010's...

Yup, really. The plate on the door jam reads 11/08 for the date of manufacture. Maybe it was one of the last produced. It was delivered to the dealer in late January.

It's funny because when i had my 2003 Rx300, the manufacture date was 11/02 but it was sold as a 2003 model. And the Rx330's were first sold in Apr of 03 as 04 models.

I believe the latest manufactured 03 Rx300 was manufactured in 01/03...

Wonder why the Rx400h wasn't sold the same way? Hmm...