Rear Suspesion Move

Hello Everybody,

This weekend i wanted to take off each wheel individually so as to clean each wheel well, caliper, shocks, so on and so forth. The spare tire jack that is located in the trunk of my 1995 Gs300 is funny. I started to jack up the one rear side and as the tire started to lift the car start to move side ways, i was wondering if my eyes were playing tricks on my until the jack went side ways as well as the car. So i put the jack away until i am actually on the side of the road with a flat. Thats when i got the floor jack from my uppa's(Eskimo for Grandpa). I started taking off each wheel and cleaning and checking each wheel well for any thing wrong or out of the ordinary. On the Rear driver's side when i got the tire lifted off of the ground and i went to grab the tire the tire and rotar moved together. So i took the tire off and the rotar was still moving and i nothiced the the bolt that hold the rotar onto the drive line(or whatever the exact name is called) was loose. I then proceeded to take of the cotter pin and nut, put anti rust inhibitor on the nut then put it back on and tightened it. When i had the nut in my hand it looked like there was some red on the threads. Was this because you should install the nut with Red Lock Tight. I don't know but put the nut back on and tightened it to the tightest i could get it. For the past couple of weeks theres been a shaking in the car. After i did this the shaking has since stopped. Good think i ordered Brake pads and decided to do a Pre Cleaning before the brake pads came in.