Better To Park Inside In The Winter?

I know it's June, but I just picked up a CPO 2006 RX400h and was wondering about parking during the winter. Normally I let my wife park her car in the garage in the winter months so she doesn't have to scrape ice and snow in the morning. Would it be better for the traction battery if I were to park the RX in the garage during the winter? The garage is not heated, but even when it's below freezing outside, the garage hovers around 2 or 3 degrees (celsus). I'm in Ontario Canada, and we see winter temps below freezing many times over winter.

Thanks.

yes it will make a difference for the traction battery to store power, once you get outside in the cold as you drive you will still see that freezing weather penalty on your mpg. there is a reason the first introduction to the press of these vehicles was in hawaii

yes it will make a difference for the traction battery to store power, once you get outside in the cold as you drive you will still see that freezing weather penalty on your mpg. there is a reason the first introduction to the press of these vehicles was in hawaii

That and the fact that automotive editors like lovely tropical vacations.

Tom