Been A While, Lost My Login, Got A Question About The 1st Gen Ls

RDM

I've been AWOL for a couple years figuring I wasn't going to keep the LS400 I bought but I've grown to love it and have thrown a ton of money at it. Now that it's looking good, I have one more thing I want.

My question is simple, where on Earth can I get a FULL set of window/vent visors for the '90-'94 LS400? Weathertech sells the fronts only, which is absolutely stupid and looks like crap. In Japan there are tons of cars with full sets, but I cannot find the supplier or get any information as to who/where they're available. If anyone has any ideas I'm all for it, I really like the look, the added ventilation, and the idea of having something unique, because apparently these things are like a unicorn.

I too have been looking for some rear ventshades for ever and havent been able to find any.. Maybe somebody can chime in on this before I take off the fromt ones because it does look goofy without the rears.. I saw an LS with all four about a year ago and proceeded to chase him but lost him in traffic, so I think someone makes them!!!! Thanks for listening, Stroker

I've been AWOL for a couple years figuring I wasn't going to keep the LS400 I bought but I've grown to love it and have thrown a ton of money at it. Now that it's looking good, I have one more thing I want.

My question is simple, where on Earth can I get a FULL set of window/vent visors for the '90-'94 LS400? Weathertech sells the fronts only, which is absolutely stupid and looks like crap. In Japan there are tons of cars with full sets, but I cannot find the supplier or get any information as to who/where they're available. If anyone has any ideas I'm all for it, I really like the look, the added ventilation, and the idea of having something unique, because apparently these things are like a unicorn.

Where do you get JDM parts? Only available from Japan?? Thanks, Stroker

I think you'll have to get some JDM ones.

I want a set too! lol

Welcome back B)

:cheers: