Suspension Question?

cappakazi

Before i get flamed i tried using the search button but only came up with the airbag suspension info.

What im trying to find out is if the sc400 suspension will fit in a 90 ls400, im thinking of going coilovers as when i bought the car the the airbags struts were removed and something else was thrown in it and the suspension is shot sagging real bad on the rears especially.

As im looking to put rims on it i wanted something adjustable.

I ask about the sc400 because im finding it hard to find reputable brands that make ls400 coilovers, only found 1 brand and it was way too expensive (ridiculous)

Throw some brands/ideas out want to know what you think.

Also my car apparently is ready for the airbags to go back in so might be an option too.

cheers in advance

http://www.autocarparts.com/c_Lexus_LS_400_c_Suspension/ I would say they won't interchange, simply because the jobber upgrade parts all have a different number from SC to LS.

Actually here is my full thread on the 430 shocks. The other vendors I linked may have some options for your 400. http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=58264

I am not clear about the othe threads having only airbag suspension info. Is that not what you have , or did the 90s come with an air shock that wasn't a full air suspension? Or did you just mean the other threads dealt with parts of the suspension you weren't replacing? :) I thought the Arnott or Strutmast stuff for the 400 was what you might be looking for.