2007 Lexus Es 350 Shakes When Applying Brakes

caji

Can any one tell me what's wrong with my 2007 Lexus ES 350 with 10,000 miles on it, when applying breaks it shakes when fully loaded. If I am the only one on the car it doesn't seem to do it. Does this car has a rotor problem at 10,000 miles?

There are no TSB's for brake shaking, there is a couple for brake squel. It does not appear that rotors are a common problem.

Don't understand what TSB's mean. If the there's nothing wrong with the rotor what seem to be the problem.

TSB technical service bulletin. Manufactures put them out when there is a common know problem with the car. That does not mean that there is not a problem with your rotors, it just means that it is not common. Sounds it is still under warrenty, why not bring it in?

TSB technical service bulletin. Manufactures put them out when there is a common know problem with the car. That does not mean that there is not a problem with your rotors, it just means that it is not common. Sounds it is still under warrenty, why not bring it in?

Thanks George. I went to the dealer this morning and they told me it might be the rotor. They could machine it down or just wait until it worsen. I will post this thread on the correct year. Thanks again.