Four Choices,what's Your Tire Recommendation?

My three choices for all-season replacements for my 06 IS 250 awd are: Bridgestone Re 960 Pole Position A/S, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus, Pirelli PZero All Season, or Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S. Anyone have any experience with any of these tires?

I can rank them for ya, and you decide:

1) Michelin Pilot Sport (I really like the design of these tires. Quiet ride, plenty or grip, and the sidewall construction matches up well with the IS suspension.)

2) Michelin Exalto (Not as good as the Pilot Sport, but it is a better winter tire.)

3) Pirelli PZero ( These start out great but about 10-15K miles in, the behind the times compound shows it's limitations and the ride becomes a bit buzzy and loud.)

4) Bridgestone RE960. ( I don't understand why this isn't a better tire. Steering just feels mushy. Most people I have talked to said they wouldn't buy this tire again.)

My three choices for all-season replacements for my 06 IS 250 awd are: Bridgestone Re 960 Pole Position A/S, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus, Pirelli PZero All Season, or Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S. Anyone have any experience with any of these tires?

I would go with either of the Michelin tires, buy them at Costco, especially when they have the $70 off a set of 4 coupon going on.

I bought a set of the the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires today and am certain I made the right choice as they are much better than the RE92's I replaced. They handle much better and ride better too. They are also quieter at normal driving speeds, but are slightly noisier above 65 mph. The small increase in noise is more than offset by the improvements in driving feel, handling and smoother ride. I highly recommend them for the is 250 awd.