Need Carfax

I used AutoCheck which is very similar to Carfax and it came back with the following red flag:

Report Run Date: 2009-06-11 09:56:25.222 EDT

Vehicle: 2006 Lexus GS300 (JTHBH96S565015733)

1 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:

Frame Damage Title and ProblemCheck A wholesale Auto Auction has reported that the vehicle has frame damage, which can weaken the structure of the vehicle.

I used AutoCheck which is very similar to Carfax and it came back with the following red flag:

Report Run Date: 2009-06-11 09:56:25.222 EDT

Vehicle: 2006 Lexus GS300 (JTHBH96S565015733)

1 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:

Frame Damage Title and ProblemCheck A wholesale Auto Auction has reported that the vehicle has frame damage, which can weaken the structure of the vehicle.

Ron,

If you still have the service may I ask you to check a vin for me please? Thank you for your help!

VIN= JT8UZ30CXP0034801

"Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck's database for this 1993 Lexus SC400 (JT8UZ30CXP0034801) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems."

Below are the specific definitions for events that appear in this vehicle's report.

More information is available in the full

Emission/Safety Inspection Vehicle Use and EventCheck An approved emission testing station has inspected the vehicle to measure the amount of pollutants the vehicle emits into the environment.

Loan/Lien Vehicle Use and EventCheck A loan/lien is the legal right to take and hold or sell the vehicle of a debtor as security or payment for a debt. Normally, a vehicle will have a lien due to a loan or unpaid repair bill against the vehicle. Check with the seller to ensure that the lien has been satisfied.

Duplicate Title Vehicle Use and EventCheck The vehicle had a duplicate title issued by the DMV.

"Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck's database for this 1993 Lexus SC400 (JT8UZ30CXP0034801) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems."

Below are the specific definitions for events that appear in this vehicle's report.

More information is available in the full

Emission/Safety Inspection Vehicle Use and EventCheck An approved emission testing station has inspected the vehicle to measure the amount of pollutants the vehicle emits into the environment.

Loan/Lien Vehicle Use and EventCheck A loan/lien is the legal right to take and hold or sell the vehicle of a debtor as security or payment for a debt. Normally, a vehicle will have a lien due to a loan or unpaid repair bill against the vehicle. Check with the seller to ensure that the lien has been satisfied.

Duplicate Title Vehicle Use and EventCheck The vehicle had a duplicate title issued by the DMV.

Thanks ron! I may be getting a new project SC toy!!