What Rims Are On Your Gs

Who has the nicest rims out there?

The rims that came on the lexus 1995 Gs 300 that i purchased last year are 17" Chrome. I think there a aftermartket factory rim because they have lexus emblems on them and in the owners manual i believe it talked about it you have the rims ect....... They are pretty nice looking rims on this kind of car. Hopefully i will have some pics by tomorrow.

Who has the nicest rims out there?

The rims that came on the lexus 1995 Gs 300 that i purchased last year are 17" Chrome. I think there a aftermartket factory rim because they have lexus emblems on them and in the owners manual i believe it talked about it you have the rims ect....... They are pretty nice looking rims on this kind of car. Hopefully i will have some pics by tomorrow.

I just found the rims that were purchased for my car by the previous owner. I found them at lexstacy.com. There are actuall factory rims that are car specific. The price was around 1,650 for all four. They are infact 17" but i know your looking for 19". I'm attaching a picture of them.

post-96004-1244567081_thumb.jpg