2010 Rx 350 Pricing

Just curious how much you new 2010 RX 350 owners got for your car with Premium Package? How much with the Navigation Package? Is it still possible to get to the invoice now with this new model? I'm seeing the 2010 model Navigation Package is only about 2K more than the Premium Package. Perhaps it's a better deal to upgrade to Nav than previous 09 models where it was about 4K different.

Much appreciated.

Just curious how much you new 2010 RX 350 owners got for your car with Premium Package? How much with the Navigation Package? Is it still possible to get to the invoice now with this new model? I'm seeing the 2010 model Navigation Package is only about 2K more than the Premium Package. Perhaps it's a better deal to upgrade to Nav than previous 09 models where it was about 4K different.

Much appreciated.

i bought a white rx350 2010 with gps, vented seat and 19" rims for 48k out the door.

We just purchased a 2010 RX 350 at $300 above invoice...great end of month and end of Qtr deal. We were not looking for a new car, just wanted to test drive the new 2010…after a week of phone calls worked the dealer down to $42800 base price (includes Navigation system, Premium Package, plus upgraded 19" wheels, tow package, and remote engine start) plus $300 for an “out the door price” of $45500. We love all the features like the vented seats and SAT radio, upgraded security system and new colors…drive train, handling, and power plant are great (like 2009). Son says it’s like getting inside a computer to drive.

• 1 month later...
I just bought a 2010 RX350 for $41500. MSRP was $47253. Invoice was 42300. Includes, prem, nav, wood steering wheel, tow prep package and 19" alloy wheels.

I am in NY CT area, do you live around here? Who was your sales person, maybe I can strike a similar deal

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the 2010 RX350 with the following:

-AWD

-Nav

-Premium Package

-Comfort Package

-12-speaker Audio System

-Tow Prep Package

-Wood & Leather trimmed Steering Wheel & Shift

-Cargo Mats

-Wheel Locks

-Cargo Net

The invoice on this is $42,382 per the dealer (also per Carsdirect.com which you can verify using the above). I paid invoice.

Got it from Warnock Lexus in NJ. I take delivery next week.

Whoever got $41,500 got a steal.

I just bought a 2010 RX350 for $41500. MSRP was $47253. Invoice was 42300. Includes, prem, nav, wood steering wheel, tow prep package and 19" alloy wheels.

I am in NY CT area, do you live around here? Who was your sales person, maybe I can strike a similar deal

Thanks

toxicpenquin, did you ever get the name of the dealer from bond8? If so, can you share.

Thanks.

Thanks

same config, got 41.8 car price

Help Please:

I am working on the purchase of a 2010 RX AWD with (at present) selling price of: $45,571.00 and out the door price of

$46,271.00 (taxes and fees). I need to know if I should attempt any further reductions in price? MSRP: 47,750.00. I

need to close next week. Thank You in advance for any assistance.

Includes:

-AWD

-Nav

-Premium Package

-Conformt Package

-12 speaker audio system

-Tow Prep

-Wood & Leather Steering Wheel & Shift

-Cargo Mat

-Cargo Net

-Wheel Locks

-Intuitive Parking Asst

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got the 2010 RX350 with the following:

-AWD

-Nav

-Premium Package

-Comfort Package

-12-speaker Audio System

-Tow Prep Package

-Wood & Leather trimmed Steering Wheel & Shift

-Cargo Mats

-Wheel Locks

-Cargo Net

The invoice on this is $42,382 per the dealer (also per Carsdirect.com which you can verify using the above). I paid invoice.

Got it from Warnock Lexus in NJ. I take delivery next week.

Whoever got $41,500 got a steal.

i think that's a pretty good out the door price.

i think someone on this forum was able to get 300 over invoice. that's really low, especially for a 2010 model.

Help Please:

I am working on the purchase of a 2010 RX AWD with (at present) selling price of: $45,571.00 and out the door price of

$46,271.00 (taxes and fees). I need to know if I should attempt any further reductions in price? MSRP: 47,750.00. I

need to close next week. Thank You in advance for any assistance.