Bluetooth Capabilities For The 2008 400h

I am a bit confused; my 2005 Acura TL has bluetooth (which I LOVE!!!); the bluetooth AUTOMATICALLY picks up my phone and/or my wifes phone when we are in the car. Great feature.

My 2008 Lexus RX400h can not pick up ANY bluetooth phone, unless I re do the settings EVERY time I enter the car. When I asked my service advisor about it, he just kind of shrugged his shoulders and said it was one of the issues that had been resolved for the 2010 model.

Oh I see........

Has anyone experienced the same problem??? And if you have a fix, PLEASE share!!!!

You have something configured wrong. Either on the car or on your cell phones. You need to find the setting that tells the phone/vehicle's bluetooth to automatically reconnect... I had a 2007 400h that worked fine with my Blackberry phone and reconnected automatically. I now have an 08 GX470, and the phone reconnects automatically whenever I restart the car. Your car is fine, it's your service advisor that needs some work.

You have something configured wrong. Either on the car or on your cell phones. You need to find the setting that tells the phone/vehicle's bluetooth to automatically reconnect... I had a 2007 400h that worked fine with my Blackberry phone and reconnected automatically. I now have an 08 GX470, and the phone reconnects automatically whenever I restart the car. Your car is fine, it's your service advisor that needs some work.

Correct, but with 2 different phones you have to go to the menu and tell the car that it has to look for the other phone. Unfortunately it does not change these settings by itself.