Looking For A Cpo 2007-2008 Gs350

I am looking for a 07-08 GS350.

I bid on a 2008 GS350 a week ago and I must have been really low since the dealer never responded to my offer! I have read the different forum responses on how good or bad a deal may have been. Does anyone think that I can purchase a 08 GS350 w/o navigation for $32-33k? How about an 07 GS350 for $28ish?

Sorry folks looking for CPO with about 15,000-22,000 miles. Color preference is white/ black. second choice is silver/black.

Any response or input would be awesome.

I bid on a 2008 GS350 a week ago and I must have been really low since the dealer never responded to my offer! I have read the different forum responses on how good or bad a deal may have been. Does anyone think that I can purchase a 08 GS350 w/o navigation for $32-33k? How about an 07 GS350 for $28ish?

I think it would be hard for you to find a GS w/o navigation. There are some out there, but like the LS, most of these vehicles are equipped with a navigation package. To answer your question about price, you need to provide more info (e.i. mileage, color)

Oh I'm sorry.

The mileage I am looking for on either of these vehicles is about 15,000-22,000.

Primary color that we are look for is kind of rare-white/ black. Our secondary choice is I think Silver/ Black. My wife and I are on the fence with our second choice. We usually keep our vehicles for a minimum of 10 years. We are not sure which color would hold up the best, even though the vehicle would be garage kept (between black or silver).

• 9 months later...

I think it would be hard for you to find a GS w/o navigation. There are some out there, but like the LS, most of these vehicles are equipped with a navigation package. To answer your question about price, you need to provide more info (e.i. mileage, color)

There are some 08 GSs w/o nav for sale on Autotrader in the $32-33 range. $28 for an 07 is a decent deal.