Anyone Knows A Good Mechanic In Dc Area?

I might have to take a used Lexus to an independent mechanic for a through inspection before I decide to buy it.

Can you recommend someone in DC area please? How much is the usual fee? Would it be better to take the car to a Lexus dealer instead?

I might have to take a used Lexus to an independent mechanic for a through inspection before I decide to buy it.

Can you recommend someone in DC area please? How much is the usual fee? Would it be better to take the car to a Lexus dealer instead?

Usually runs a $100.00 for full inspection, Make sure you get the printed readout from the Lexus database. Maybe Sw can kick in here, He presides in the DC area.

Usually runs a $100.00 for full inspection, Make sure you get the printed readout from the Lexus database. Maybe Sw can kick in here, He presides in the DC area.

Just called a local Lexus dealer and they want $170. :(

Called another Lexus dealer and they want $220. :censored:

Hello, new to the boards, but not new to being a Lexus owner. Second time owner of a Lexus. I am a certified Lexus / Toyota technician. I am also a Maryland State Inspector. If you need someone to look your vehicle over still. I can do this for you if you are still interested in having someone look at the car.